COVID-19 Response & ResourcesAfter all this is over, all that will have really mattered is how we treated each other. The Association understands the inconvenience of the requests for social distancing and self-isolating. The Association is cooperating with governmental agencies to encourage our homeowners to take this step so as to help blunt the impact of this virus on our health care system and to protect those that are most vulnerable. Therefore, for the near future, as things change rapidly in this situation, the Association will restrict access to the Peccole Ranch Community Association Business Office to telephone response during regular business hours.
- The Association suggests the following resources to help you as we work through this together as a community.
- Reliable Information :
- Educational - Resources for Parents:
- Virtual Field Trips - Resources for Parents:
- The San Diego Zoo has a website just for kids with amazing videos, activities, and games. Enjoy the tour! https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/
- Tour Yellowstone National Park https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/yell-mud-volcano-trails.htm
- Mud Volcano https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/yell-mud-volcano-trails.htm
- Mammoth Hot Springs https://www.nps.gov/thingstodo/yell-mammoth-hot-springs-trails.htm
- Explore the surface of Mars on the Curiosity Rover. They are updating from WEBVR to WEBXR now, but 360 Mode offers a digital view! https://accessmars.withgoogle.com/