Peccole Ranch is a unique community located between Charleston and Sahara, and bordered on the east and west by Fort Apache and Hualapia. The neighborhood contains 50 acres of common area including landscaped tree-lined greenbelts, paseos and 14 acres of landscaped tree-lined streets. Peccole Ranch was recently awarded to distinction of being named the Best of Las Vegas for a location for a leisurely stroll.
Peccole Ranch disc golf course is one of the most renowned disc golf courses in the City.
PRCA - Course Information and Rules
- Peccole Ranch is a private course
- The course has MANDATORY rules of play, anyone failing to follow those safety rules WILL BE asked to leave and course privileges WILL BE revoked
- Anyone trespassing on private property will be asked to leave and course privileges WILL BE revoked
- The PRCA Courtesy Patrol may ask for identification at any time. If you do not have identification you WILL BE asked to leave
The bocce ball court is nestled in between Grand Canyon and Wellington Park backing up to the lush green belts of the paseo. The area is surrounded by mature landscape creating a lush green privacy barrier while trees shade the area from the summer sun giving way to a peaceful area of relaxation with friends and family while enjoying a peaceful game of Bocce ball. Rules of the game:
- Form 2 Teams of 2-4 players
- 1 team tosses the “pallina” (little ball) down the court, past center line. The same player tosses the first ball.
- Teams alternate tossing bocce balls, trying to get closest to the pallina or to knock the opponents’ ball away.
- The team closest to the pallina scores 1 point for each ball closer than the opposing team’s balls.
- The first team to 11 points wins!
The clubhouse campus offers many different amenities to residents of Peccole. The newly repaired and recolored tennis courts sporting new nets and windscreens are located just off the parking lot with a newly installed restroom and drinking fountain outside the gates for the convenience of the players. These courts are on a first come first serve bases for all residents to enjoy.
Bring the kids to enjoy the newly constructed playground area. The newly design playground is completely shaded and has the rubberized padding while offering many enjoyable components for the kids to do including a ground level tree house deck for the little ones. While watching your children parents can relax in the living room style setup, the concrete sitting wall or the benches that surround the play structure. Come for a few hours or stay late since the shade structure is illuminated. The new outdoor restroom allows for a longer stay in the park area. Two picnic tables with charcoal grills are placed just off the play area overlooking the paseo which is a perfect place for a birthday party or family evening.